Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our first week in Okinawa

Hey all, we are now in Okinawa Japan...I was really scared to come out here, but it has actually been way better then I thought that it would be. In the first week of being here, we already have an apartment (which we will hopefully be moving into sometime this week), a car (its a mercedes, and its sooooo little and cute), and I got a job. Things are looking up for us. Michael has been busy with work, and looks like hes going to get even busier!! He is thinking that he is going to be sent on the Mue(ship), sometime in these next xoming months...Which means I will be all alone out here after a while. Yes, I knew this was going to happen sooner then later, but at least I can be grateful that he is not going to war as of right now. Things can change though, he is in the military!!! LOL!!


We have been really lucky to not only have Kristi helping us out out here, but we have also been blessed with an awesome sponser family that have been AWESOME to us and very helpful. We are hoping that Dallas will come home soon, so Michael can have his buddy back!!! We are going to be going to a church this next week, that was highly recommended, and I am going to be going to a womens bible study on tuesdays. I am hoping that God will help me through these next 3 years of being out here and away from my family. I am going to be posting in this blog as often as I can so I can keep you all updated on Michael and I while we are out here in Okinawa Japan.


I wanted to tell my family and friends thank you so much for all your support!! This has been a hard transition for me and I couldnt have gotten through any of this without your constant love and support. I am hoping that I can come and visit the states when Michael is gone on his mue, and I will also keep you all updated when that will be!! Thank you all again and I will be keeping you updated when I can!!!! Love and miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment