So, we have now been in Okinawa Japan for 3 months. Well, Michael has been....3 weeks after we got to Japan, we got news that my Grandpa, on my dad's side had passed away, so I went back to the states for about a month for the service. I have now been back in Japan for a little over a month, and its ok. I have started working, and I HATE MY JOB, so I am going to be working out of my house instead. I am going to be moving my work to my house probably within the next couple of weeks or so. Michael is liking his job WAY better then the one he had in 29 Palms, and he actually loves it out here in Okinawa. I am probably going to have to fight him to move back to the states when this 3 years is up...LOL!!!
We LOVE our house out here though, its got a BEAUTIFUL view of the beach and we love that!!! We have met some really GREAT friends out here as well as some old friends that we had before we got out here (Dallas and Kristi). So, its been nice to have people there, for me especially. For all of those who know me, I love to keep busy, so friends are GREAT to have!!! I really miss all of my family and friends back home though, and am planning on going back to the States as much as possible.
Michael and I plan of finding a CHURCH out here ASAP. I have been working sundays for the last month, so its been a challenge, but since tomorrow is my last sunday I have to work, starting next sunday, we are going to make finding a CHURCH our 1st priority. Well thats all for now, I will continue to keep you all updated!! Love and miss all of you from back home, but we are doing ok out here!!!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment